Driving in LA versus taking a Taxi everywhere?
so i'm debating between driving and taking a Taxi. i'm not sure how much cabs in LA are but here is the breakdown for renting a car: (i'm there for 5 nights / 6 days). car rental + GPS = $150 - $200 gas = $100 - $150 over-night parking in the hotel ($30/nt) = $150 (already booked hotel) day...
- What's the best place to live outside LA with easy public transportation into it?
- What is the best place to live in Los Angeles near transportation, where should I live at in LA?
- LA Public Transportation?
- What is better place to live-NYC or LA? Better for transportation, cheaper, easier to find jobs, ect?
- Is 5 hours enough time to hire a taxi and visit the La Paz Waterfall Park in Vara Blanca?
Taxi in La Place, LA
Popular Taxi & Trucking La Place, LA
Tiger Airport Shuttle in Baton Rouge, LA
Airport Shuttle between Baton Rouge and New Orleans. Crew changes, medical transportation, event transportation.
A Service Cab in Metairie, LA
Whether it’s across town or around the corner, A Service Cab is the only choice if you want a courteous, professional driver who is there to serve y...
Alert Transportation in Gretna, LA
New Orleans Airport Transportation, Limo & Shuttle service
Trico Transportation, Inc. in Jennings, LA
With comprehensive equipment and material hauling services in the Lake Charles area, there’s no project too big or too small for Trico Transportatio...